Friday, March 4, 2016

Rome: Dining

Had no time to have real dining experience here due to short time visit in Rome.

L'archetto
A small restaurant near Trevia Fountain. Just found it in Google Map, since I was hungry after visiting Trevia Fountain.
The pasta and the pizza are said to be good.
I ordered spaghetti and a house white wine, which was nice and the price is reasonable, spent less than EUR 15, I think.
I couldn't finish the wine, so I asked them to put in an empty bottle to take away.

Pizzaria
A lot of pizzaria around the city.
Many is selling by kilo.
I went to the one near my hostel The Yellow.
I remember paid about EUR 4.

Cafe Moca
This chain cafe is many all over the Rome, including in the airport and Termini station.
Took the breakfast combo for about EUR 4.

The spaghetti at night (forgot the restaurant name)
Not many restaurants open at night after 10pm.
Since I was a bit hungry, I entered this relatively big restaurant in the corner, near Termini Station on the way to Legends Hostel.
Was around 1am.
It cost around EUR 10, I ordered also white wine.
There were groups of Korean and Japanese at other tables.

linguine at L'archetto



breakfast combo at Cafe Moca


No comments:

Post a Comment